- 3+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, Finance business processes (RtR), Operations, project management, change management and/or ERP implementation and governance
- Subject matter expert on key RtR processes and business requirements. Record-to-Report includes Journal Entry Processing, Account Reconciliation, Month End Close General Ledger activities, statutory reporting, Intercompany Accounting, Fixed Assets Management, Cash Management and other RtR related processes.
- Process improvement (LEAN, Six Sigma) or project management expertise preferred
- Experience with Oracle preferred, with a sound understanding of supporting RtR processes, systems, and other leading practice technologies
- Comprehensive experience in process design and / or optimization; experience with shared service centers with a finance background
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong analytical and problem solving skills around accounting analytics and processes.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, customer management skills, analytical, change management and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite of programs
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times with customer and coworkers; fully observe Dover’s Code of Ethical Conduct, Employee Handbook “Personal Conduct of Employees” policies and ISO Quality System Standards
- Additional experience within Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, or Revenue Accounting are a plus
Comments are closed